Top Ten Tuesday #11: Best Sequels Ever



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly Top Ten list hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

You know when you read the first book of a series and really like it, and then you read the sequel and it was so good you could drool all over it. Yeah, those books, you know what I mean. They get their own top ten list today.

In no particular order:

      
1. The Bite That Binds (Deep in Your Veins 2) - Suzanne Wright
2. Apollyon (Covenant 4) - Jennifer L. Armentrout
3. Everbound (Everneath 2) - Brodi Ashton
4. Silence (Hush, Hush 3) - Becca Fitzpatrick


    
5. Unravel Me (Shatter me 2) - Tahereh Mafi
6. Endless (The Violet Eden Chapters 4) - Jessica Shirvington
7. Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls 2) - Maggie Stiefvater


     
8. Reckless (Thoughtless 3) - S.C. Stephens
9. Rogue (Shifters 2) - Rachel Vincent
10. Finding Chase (Chasing Nikki 2) - Lacey Weatherford

Comments

  1. I have Unravel Me on my list this week too. I really enjoyed it. I keep meaning to start the Everneath series! Great choices Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] Top Ten Tuesday #11: Best Sequels Ever (debscrazyobsession.wordpress.com) […]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about Unravel Me. There was too many good books to chose from.

    I have The Wolves of Mercy Falls on my wishlist. Its one i want to binge read on a weekend.

    Ashley
    @Bookz4Nerdz
    Books Buying Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, this was a hard one. Maggie Stiefvater is a favorite of mine and Wolves of Mercy Falls is soooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that and Insurgent are popular this week ;) It's so good but Everbound ends with the biggest cliffhanger so if you haven't started it yet you might as well wait until Evertrue is being released in November :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read the shatter me books. here is my list http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-best-sequels-ever/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts