Stacking the Shelves #4: Week 38



Stacking the Shelves is a feature run by Tynga’s Reviews and acts as a weekly book haul. It’s a way to showcase what books you've obtained in the last week. Bought, borrowed or gifted, physical books or eBooks – it doesn't matter. Show ‘em off!

Click on the covers to get to their Goodreads page.

Amazon Freebies:
                

I'm trying to stick to my vow and not pay for any more books this month and it's worked out quite well actually. I found these two for free on Amazon, they were still free when I posted this if you want to check them out. Significance seems like a really good book with a high average rating on GR and a really great sounding blurb!

Comments

  1. I love it when I can pick up some freebies on Amazon :-) These books look intriguing. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guardians looks fantastic. Got to love those freebies on Amazon. Anytime I can pick a few freebies up, I do just that. Take a look at how I stack my shelves this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Significance a few weeks ago. I hear it's such a great book, all of my GR friends adore that series. I hope we both enjoy it:) OH and I see a big Tijan sign in your labels gadget. I love when I meet a fellow Tijan lover;) Can't wait for the rest of the FCH series! I hope you have a great weekend and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts