Stacking the Shelves #1



Stacking the Shelves is a feature run by Tynga’s Reviews and acts as a weekly book haul. It’s a way to showcase what books you’ve obtained in the last week. Bought, borrowed or gifted, physical books or eBooks – it doesn’t matter. Show ‘em off!

Click on the covers to get to their Goodreads page.

Books I bought:



Books I've read by Chelsea M. Cameron before have been fantastic and Nocturnal sounded just as promising. After I read it (my review) I just knew I had to read the rest of the series. Both book one, two and three was on sale on Amazon (and still are!) so I didn't even hesitate! I am so curious about Branded, the blurb had me hooked and I just hope that it can live up to my already high expectations!

Received review copies:



I don't know what I'd do without NetGalley! I haven't read Heist Society yet but I will, sometime... Double Crossed is #2.5 so I hope it won't spoil to much!

Comments

Popular Posts